Monday 6 July 2015

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Review......

Hey there!
Welcome to my brand new blog, and my first post.....
What better way to start my blog than with a review of a cleanser that I have fallen in love with and that has literally saved my skin. For the past six months I have been using this cleanser and it has sorted all of my skin problems. From spots, to spot scars, from dry patches to oily patches, this product is a serious multitasker....




















Liz Earle has won countless awards for this product and after trying it for myself, it was easy to see why. Unlike many other skincare products, using this cleanser is something that I actually look forward to. When I first tried this out at Christmas, I was very impressed by the smell. The cream contains Rosemary, chamomile, cocoa butter and eucalyptus essential oil. This combination makes for a scent that truly gives you that spa experience.

The cleanser is also available in a larger tube, however I really like the pump (I find that it's quicker). To use the hot cloth cleanser, you simply dispense 1-2 pumps of the product onto your hand, massage the thick cream into your face and over your eyelids and then wet the muslin cloth with water from the hot tap and use it to wipe off the cream and your dissolved make-up.

I am also a fan of the popular "They're real" mascara from Benefit which is pretty difficult to remove (so much so that Benefit have launched their own remover for the mascara). Despite being ultra gentle on your skin, the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser has no trouble in removing my mascara as well as the rest of my make-up!

After a breakout on Christmas Eve, I didn't know which "spot fighting" products to try next. I received this as a Christmas gift and after just a few uses, I saw a dramatic improvement in my skin, despite this not being advertised as a cleanser specifically formulated for spot prone skin.

In summary, here's why Liz Earle has become my favourite cleanser

  • The cream cleanser removes all of my makeup, even my waterproof mascara
  • The product is very gentle and nourishes my skin
  • Despite being a rich cream, the cleanser does not break me out or cause my face to become oily
  • Everything about the product is luxurious and using it is something that I look forward to, instead of being another chore....

Elle xox



2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to try this! Feel like I must be the only person in the blogging world who hasn't lol! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really amazing! I would definitely recommend :) Thanks for your comment and for reading xx

    ReplyDelete