Sunday 16 August 2015

The Liebster Awards!
















Today, I'm doing a different sort of post, because I was nominated by the lovely Ashleigh from
Mashmato for the Liebster awards! I was so pleased to be nominated, as the awards are a great way to discover new bloggers and make new friends in the blogging world :)
The rules of the Liebster Awards are as follows :

1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too.
3. Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.

I would like to nominate :


Moon and Roses
Pastel Mariosa
Georgia Charlotte
Daisy Queen
Wandering Through Life
Simply Michelle
Vintage Fleur
Karrachter
Joli Ombre
Imogen Grace/Pretty Pastels

All of these lovely ladies have beautiful blogs which are very much worth having a look at!

Here are my answers to the questions :


1. If you could dye your hair any colour for one day, what would you choose?
 I would probably dip dye my hair a bright colour like hot pink or electric blue - I've always wanted to see how it would look but have never got round to actually doing it!

2. Are you a sweet or savory person?
To be honest, it really depends on how I feel - sometimes I have an insane craving for Haribos and at other times I'm desperately wanting a bag of salt and vinegar crisps!

3. What was your dream when you were younger?
As a young child, I had many dreams - I went through many different phases (as any little girl does!). First I wanted to be a dancer, then an author, then an actress.....you get the idea!

4. Has your dream changed/been achieved?
Through my blog I suppose I've achieved my dream of wanting to write. I love creating blog posts and blogging is something that I will definitely continue long into the future.

5. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
I love reading and so have read many books, but there are definitely a few that stand out - I think that Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell and Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver are wonderful books that I would recommend to anyone.

6. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you use social media?
Good Question! I would put myself at a 6 on that scale - I can live without social media but it would be tricky and I would definitely miss it

7. Where do you see your blog in 10 years?
I just hope that I am continuing to blog and that I can write posts that help and inspire people.

8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I can't really say. I don't want to have too much of a plan for the future - I feel like it's better to follow your dreams and see where life takes you.

9. Are you an optimistic or a pessimistic person? Or a mix of both?
I would say that I'm a mixture of both. I tend to expect the worst but hope for the best!

10. Do you take ages to do your makeup? How long?
Generally, I can do my makeup in under 10 minutes but if something goes wrong - like too much foundation or a mascara mishap, then it can take me much longer!




Here are my questions for the people that I nominated!  :


1.  Why did you want to start a blog?
2. What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
3. Do you prefer shopping for makeup or shopping for clothes?
4. In your opinion, what's the best way to spend a lazy day?
5. Do you have a favourite TV show? If so, what is it?
6. Which youtuber would you most like to meet?
7. Do you have any hopes or plans for the future?
8. Do you have any interesting/hidden talents? If not, is there anything that you wish you could do?
9. Do you give up easily if things don't go your way? Or are you the sort of person that would persevere?
10. Out of all of the items in your makeup bag, which one would you be unable to live without?


And that's it! Thank you again to Ashleigh for the nomination and I hope that the rest of you have enjoyed finding out a little more about me through the questions that she set :)

Elle xox






No comments:

Post a Comment