Sunday 6 September 2015

August Favourites!














Another month over...another favourites! On the one hand, I'm a little sad that summer is over, but on the other, I'm so excited for Autumn - my favourite season :)  Here are all the things that I've been loving over the past month.....

      Beauty 

Simple Kind to Skin Protecting Light Moisturiser : I've been on the hunt for the perfect budget moisturiser for so long - and I think I've found "the one" ! I mentioned in my pamper evening routine post that I was liking one of Garnier's moisturisers...but then I realised that it was making my skin greasy after all when used on an everyday basis. So I continued to search until I found this one from Simple - it has UVA/UVB protection, is gentle on my skin and doesn't make it greasy at all! Love, Love, Love  :)

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - I actually did a whole post on this incredible mascara and compared it to Benefit's They're Real one. After a while, I found that I preferred this one and now use it every single day! It  lengthens, separates like crazy and makes my lashes look amazing :)

Rimmel 60 seconds Super shine in Caramel Cupcake  - This is the perfect nude nail polish for my skin tone. It is only noticeable from up close and gives my nails that "polished" look that goes with every outfit. The nail polish itself is very glossy looking and is such good value for money at only £2.99!

Books and entertainment

"Love Tanya" by Tanya Burr -  I had been wanting a youtuber's book for so long and when I saw that Tanya's book was on offer, I finally decided to go for it. This book is truly beautiful - the pages are  covered with colourful photographs and the tips that Tanya gives are really helpful  :)

American Horror Story Asylum  -  This show is weirdly addictive! It's full of twisted story lines and characters who are pure evil - but I love it! I've never really been into horror films but this is my one exception. Most people prefer coven or murder house, but found Asylum intriguing. There were so many different characters and a few different story lines that interlinked - all that I would say is that this show is an 18 and so is not appropriate for children at all and I would watch with caution if you are a younger teenager. 

Those were all the things that I enjoyed this month - I'll speak to you in my next post :)

Elle xox



 

No comments:

Post a Comment